- 1 Area Designer:
- 2 Location:
- 3 Reset Time:
- 4 Description:
- 5 Mobs of Note:
- 6 General Zone Strategy:
- 6.1 Toykenstein
- 6.2 Andy's Toy Collection
- 6.3 Airport
- 6.4 The Bakery
- 6.5 Barbie and Ken's House
- 6.6 Chessboard
- 6.7 Dark Caves
- 6.8 He-Man (Prince Adam) and She-Ra's House
- 6.9 Forest
- 6.10 More Than Meets the Eye
- 6.11 Russian Doll House
- 6.12 Stretch Armstrong's House
- 6.13 The Toy Plains
- 6.14 The Toy Shop
- 7 The Vault:
- 8 Equipment:
- 9 Maps:
Area Designer:[edit | edit source]
- Original Concept and Design: Anton
- Implementation and Support: Hurin, Kentucky, LordWilliam, Despair
- From the designers:
- We did a huge exploration into using some cool and fun writing techniques that have not been used in previous JediMUD zone writing. We hope the players really respond to it and we can use these designs moving forward.
- We hope you all like it, and if there are any questions or comments, please feel free to shoot us a message.
Location:[edit | edit source]
- From New Thalos Central Square: 4s*2w*2s*3n*u*w (enter toybox)
Reset Time:[edit | edit source]
- Variable (occupied)
Description:[edit | edit source]
- As you might recall from personal childhood experience, toys can come and go, some get lost, some get thrown away.
Mobs of Note:[edit | edit source]
- Ken Doll (shopping list), Barbie Doll, Russian Nesting Dolls (small gem), Optimus Prime (), Toykenstein (armlet parts), lego citizens, toy army men/women (grenade belt, small rusty key), toy soldiers (tall blue hat), Rex, Woody, Buzz, Mr. Potato Head (plastic mustache), Stretch Armstrong, She-Ra (She-Ra's Tiara ), Large Play-Doh Monster (Play-Doh Shield ), Prince Adam, Orko (Magician's Hat), The Baker, Notna, Darth Maul, Chucky
General Zone Strategy:[edit | edit source]
- Area-wide, the green plastic toy army men step! (remove debuffs) and will assist. The lego citizens janitor, so check them for stuff. The army men and women wander. The Army Captain holds a clue to the Play-Doh Shield assembly quest.
- Any mob can drop the rusty key on death, the key to the Vault in the Bank, southwest of the West Gate. The toy soldiers, stationed there, block.
Toykenstein[edit | edit source]
- Toykenstein is a wandering aggro mob that steps. He can be dropped a couple of ways, both involve combinations of charmies and pets. The easiest way to defeat Toykenstein is with a stick of charmed ant drones from Anthill. Send in the drones first before spamming with Ranger AC2s. Alternatively, if you've got a couple of R30 with +mana/mnR team-up on the giant Toy for best results.
- Toykenstein will wander from battle if not constantly engaged. Beware! Many a sleeping Ranger has met their fate at the hands of the shifty Toyk.
Andy's Toy Collection[edit | edit source]
- Woody, Buzz, Rex and Mr. Potato Head will step! (remove debuffs). They will assist one another. Mr. Potato Head will spawn rescuing Toy soldiers that block the exit. The mobs will not cast area spells, so your healer can stay in without threat of melee entanglement.
- Mr. Potato Head will summon a number of toy soldiers to support him with successive rescues. They are hidden and will block the exit. If you blind Potato at the beginning of melee, he will not assist and bring in his troops. After you clear the room of all mobs but Potato, defeat him.
Airport[edit | edit source]
- The Control Tower entrance is blocked by a guard who blocks himself from being scared out of the room. Notnas (Anton backwards) is a mob that restores itself every round, is !phys, and pzars, points, throbs, etc.
The Bakery[edit | edit source]
- The bakery is an !violence room. Use your confusing bard (Ba >= level 16) to move the baker outside his !vio room to obtain the Easy Bake Oven. He doesn't have any spec.procs or defender.procs so blind and go. The baker will DoD (drop 'on death) an Easy Bake oven. To activate your new oven, obtain either the energizer or new energizer battery (the oven will perform longer) from the Bardic Colleges and:
> insert battery oven As you place the energizer battery in the oven the lightbulb turns on.
It is a small cheaply made plastic oven. The door opens and closes. It has a knob that spins clockwise and counter clockwise. And a lightbulb inside the oven that turns on when you spin the knob. You wonder if you could Bake something edible in this oven. Maybe a cookie or a cake or even a Biscuit. It is unlikely that this cheaply made oven will last forever.
To create bakery items:
> bake biscuit
Barbie and Ken's House[edit | edit source]
- Ken and Barbie assist, so blind one of them before you begin. Ken holds a clue to the Play-Doh shield assembly quest.
Chessboard[edit | edit source]
- The chessboard is accessed via the west gate. The soldiers block west, so get your bard to scare them elsewhere for the uptime. On the lego chessboard, all the mobs will toss.
Dark Caves[edit | edit source]
- The toy bats 4x ANNIH and swarm so sleep them as you move toward the Play-Doh Monster and Chucky.
- The Play-Doh monster is in a !summon room. The Play-Doh Monster is aggro!, fidos, but can't see invis. He can be fully debuffed. When the Monster is defeated, it turns into many smaller Play-Doh copies of itself. Let these mini-monsters reform into a new mob, the Large Play-Doh Monster. The Large Monster drops the shield component on death.
- You'll find Chucky deeper in the large cavern system on the south trail fork.
He-Man (Prince Adam) and She-Ra's House[edit | edit source]
- She-Ra spawns as a follower of Prince Adam and will wander five ticks after Prince Adam is defeated.
- She-Ra will heal Prince Adam or Orko the Magician if they are attacked first. She-Ra will heal herself if attacked. She-Ra will also heal Prince Adam if any other mob (lego citizens or toy army soldiers) are attacked.
- Attacks on Prince Adam spawn the Magician Orko as a follower who will rescue Prince Adam infinitely.
- Attack She-Ra first.
- This room is an !summon room.
Forest[edit | edit source]
- The mosquitos will swarm so mass sleep them before venturing in. Watch for the hidden panthers.
More Than Meets the Eye[edit | edit source]
- Optimus Prime steps, 4X ANNIH, purges, areas and is resist magic. Use your B/C combo and pet/sum the Giant Robot Thing down.
Russian Doll House[edit | edit source]
- The very large Russian Doll will drop a number of inner dolls, the large Russian Doll, the medium Russian Doll, the small Russian Doll, the very small Russian Doll and finally the extremely small Russian Doll. Glow and go.
Stretch Armstrong's House[edit | edit source]
- Glow and go.
The Toy Plains[edit | edit source]
- Roamed by a selection of toy animals, (toy deer, toy lion, toy lioness, toy tiger, toy zebra), glow and go.
The Toy Shop[edit | edit source]
- Hours: 7am - 7pm. At closing time, manually follow the toy shopkeeper up the stairs into the back room where he will provide a list of his shop items (lacquers). (Following the toy shopkeeper doesn't work.) Both rooms are !violence. Timing is everything here.
The Vault:[edit | edit source]
- The rusty key, dropped on death from any mob in Andrus' Toy Land, will open the Vault. The Vault is occupied by Hamm, who loads a random large amounts of gold and a lunchbox containing the magnifying glass necessary to make the Play-Doh Shield.
Equipment:[edit | edit source]
|Tall Blue Hat||head||toy soldier||mL 15 !rests 4 ac -2 con 20 mov|
|antipaladin's sapphire encrusted play-dough shield||shield||contructible||mL 25 a! 1 dam 1 dex|
|green plastic grenade belt||waist||green plastic toy soldier||mL 12 !twn 1 ac 6 hp 6 mana|
|huge plastic mustache||face||Mr. Potato Head||mL 15 !mcpajsb 3 hit 1 dex|
|armlets, plastic toy||assembly||mL 0 !rests 1 int 15 mana|
|green and white wristguard||wrist||green plastic toy soldier||mL 0 !rests 1 int 2 con|
|sapphire encrusted play-dough shield||assembly||mL 0 !rests 2 dam 1 dex|
|Woody's Red Bandana||neck||Woody||mL 0 !mcpanrb 1 dex 2 con|
|orko's hat||head||Orko the Magician||mL 0 !mctwrb 1 int 1 wis|
|blackened face plate crown||assembly||She-Ra||mL 0 !mtwnjsrb !n !g 1 wis|
|she-ra's tiara||head||contructible||mL 0 !rests 1 wis|
|small gem||treasure||extremely small nesting doll||mL 0 !rests 1 wis|
|blonde wig||head||Barbie||mL 0 !mjsrb -2 int 2 cha|
|golden face plate crown||assembly||She-Ra||mL 0 !class|
|magnifying glass||hold||lunch box||mL 0 !class|
|shield, plastic play-doh||container||Large Play-Doh Monster||mL 0 !rests|
|small plastic lunch box||container||Hamm||mL 0 !rests|
|pair of light blue shorts||leg||Ken||mL 0 !rests -1 str -1 con|
Maps:[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.