JediMUD Character Classes[edit | edit source]
- When you start a character at JediMUD, you may choose between nine basic character classes. The details, merits and considerations regarding each class can be found on the pages in this category.
Anti-Paladin[edit | edit source]
- Anti-Paladins are zealots serving their dark deities as crusaders and champions. They are the profane standard-bearers, the battle-line breakers, and the unforgiving masters of fell armies. Anti-Paladins serve their deity by spreading their dogma and mercilessly slaying those who refuse to convert. The evil of an anti-paladin is an unequivocal force that shakes even the mightiest warriors of goodness.
Basic APAL gear can be found at most anti-paladin guild houses in the major cities.
Bards[edit | edit source]
- When you picture a bard, picture Tom Bombadil, the singing warrior from the Hobbit. Using his voice and an instrument, the bard is able to serve as a warrior poet.
- Bards are a remort class in the JediMUD universe, that is, they can only be created after you have gained immortality at JediMUD with a character (in any class.)
- Upon remorting your character, in addition to the seven basic classes, you can choose two additional classes, the bard and the ranger. When you choose a new class, your current stats are automatically re-rolled. Remort classes should be selected on any characters second remort, in order to avoid wasting remort statistics bonuses.
- Bards have their own dedicated zone for gaining levels, the Bardic Colleges. Bard need a balance between damage, armor class and regen equipment . Young bards may need to augment their equipment with non-college derived equipment from around the MUD.
Clerics[edit | edit source]
Jedis[edit | edit source]
Mages[edit | edit source]
Ninjas[edit | edit source]
Paladins[edit | edit source]
Rangers[edit | edit source]
Soheis[edit | edit source]
Thieves[edit | edit source]
Warriors[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.