- By Heimdall. (Revised by Infoteq, Dranor, and Lifetaker)
2e11s;open panel;2e (from OId Trail Protector)
- Once splendid and proud, ruling the Eastern Desert from deep within a mountain, the ancient Kingdom of Rhyoden is now a ghost of its former self. Quite literally, a ghost, as all its inhabitants are now rumored to be held in a spectral state, awaiting a return to its former glory.
- What little information is known about the ancient kingdom speaks of its great champion as still alive deep within the stronghold, and a master mage attempting to restore its inhabitants to life. Even adventurers of tremendous strength and repute have met their doom here...
Mobs of Note:Edit
- All the mobiles in this area are resist physical damage. Use your 25 INT wodding mage in Rhyoden!
- Valik (Cloak of Invisibility - Part of the Deathly Hallows), Captain Cyro (combat jumpsuit), Andrus, Siawyn, Quagar
General Zone Strategies:Edit
- The ghostly soldiers are not aggressive, but will attack sleeping characters. The ghostly lieutenants are evil aggressive.
- The Kingdom of Rhyoden is part of a larger area, The Troglodyte Caves and Outpost . I have split the two areas because they comprise many rooms, and each zone has a different set of goals, being somewhat unrelated in scope and story.
- To enter Rhyoden, find the Gate Guardian and get his Ring of Rhyoden. Proceed to the gate guards and obtain the Rhyoden Gate Key. Find Cyro and obtain his key. General Quagar is upstairs on the second floor. Either squad Quagar (zone will reset occupied) by establishing a gate (Quagar is not aggro) or grapple chain him. Quagar provides the key to Siawyn. Siawyn holds the key to the secret cave near the Old Trail Protector and Aliste (bracers) his lover, Liana (slick gloves). Andrus, the Master Archmage, is upstairs from Siawyn.
- Every mob in this zone is resist phys! so be prepared for long melee. Bring your big +dam sets or wodding big +int mages.
- The stockade room, lower floor, far east, has a cabinet and desk that hold keys to the lockers on the ground floor. Use a picking thief to open the cabinet and desk to get these keys.
|jumpsuit, combat||Rhyoden||Captain Cyro||about||10||6||1||1|
|cape, bright green||Rhyoden||locker||about||0||1||-4||-2||-2|
|arm plates, black metal||Rhyoden||gate guardian||arm||0||g!||7||0|
|sleeves, studded leather||Rhyoden||lieutenant||arm||0||1||0|
|sleeves, pair of||Rhyoden||troglodyte clansman||arm||0||1||0||enchantable|
|breast plate, black metal||Rhyoden||gate guardian||body||0||!e||36||0||-6||-3||enchantable -42|
|platemail, graven||Rhyoden||ghostly soldier||body||0||15||0||-6||best enchant|
|shirt, bright green||Rhyoden||locker||body||0||3||0|
|jacket, scale mail||Rhyoden||troglodyte clansman||body||0||9||0||enchantable|
|silver chalice||Rhyoden||ice demon||canteen||0||0||0||21 units/2 wt|
|boots, black metal||Rhyoden||gate guardian||foot||0||g!||6||0||enchantable|
|gauntlets, black metal||Rhyoden||gate guardian||hand||0||g!||6||0|
|helm, black||Rhyoden||gate guardian||head||0||g!||10||0|
|hat, strategist||Rhyoden||General Quagar||head||0||-10||4||2||2|
|leg plates, black metal||Rhyoden||gate guardian||leg||0||g!||14||0|
|pants, studded leather||Rhyoden||lieutenant||leg||0||4||0|
|pants, studded leather||Rhyoden||troglodyte clansman||leg||0||4||0||enchantable|
|medallion, purple heart||Rhyoden||Siawyn||neck||L||15||4||6||1||5|
|ring, black onyx||Rhyoden||Quagar||ring||15||2||5||3||2|
|ring, sapphire, dazzling||Rhyoden||skeletal fist||ring||0||1||1||1|
|reinforced oaken door||Rhyoden||ghostly lieutenant||shield||0||8||-3||6||-3|
|Staff of the Magi||Rhyoden||Andrus||weapon||15||6D4||15||18||3||15|
|greatsword, broken||Rhyoden||broken cart||weapon||0||1D3||2||0||enchantable|
|The Greatsword||Rhyoden||gate guardian||weapon||12||3D8||14||4||2||2|
|Ghost Sword||Rhyoden||ghostly soldier||weapon||0||3D6||11||-12||-2||-10|
|knife, long serrated||Rhyoden||troglodyte clansman||weapon||0||1D5||3||0||enchantable|